Have your say
Comment on the work that we do by reading and responding to our consultations.
Thank you for taking the time to consider reading and responding to Ofqual’s consultation(s). A list of all our consultations that are open to responses can be found below. You can respond online using the form provided, by completing the form by hand or downloading a version that can be completed using a word processing program. Please feel free to respond to as few or as many questions as you wish.
The deadline for receipt of responses is 5pm on the closing date given for each consultation. Responses not submitted through the online platform can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Consultations, Ofqual, Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry CV5 6UB.
A list of all our consultations that are currently open for responses. You can read the consultation text and respond in a number of ways.
An archive of Ofqual’s consultations that are now closed to responses. You can still read the consultations and any related comments along with any official response we have posted.
Recently closed consultations:
- Consultation on Withdrawing the Regulatory Arrangements for the Qualifications and Credit Framework
- Guided Learning Hours - July 2014
- Consultation on the Conduct, Marking and Grading of Spoken Language Skills in GCSE English Language
- Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Lifting the Accreditation Requirement – Consultation
- John Luxton: It is not clear from the consultation document whether or not there will be separate specialist a...2014-10-16 09:33:41Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2
- Adam Leese: I'm a professional actor who works with 16-18 yr olds in schools up and down the country. We find...2014-10-11 17:33:12Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2
- Caroline Wylde: At last !! Some emphasis on the importance of our subject.2014-10-11 07:17:26Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2
- Stephanie Tyson: It looks very like the Cookery O' level of the 1970's, a brilliant course which is what made me w...2014-10-10 18:29:48Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2
- Malcolm Day: Removing the 'design' element of food tech is a great decision. Using the skills correctly and m...2014-10-10 12:29:06Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2