Have your say
Comment on the work that we do by reading and responding to our consultations.
Thank you for taking the time to consider reading and responding to Ofqual’s consultation(s). A list of all our consultations that are open to responses can be found below. You can respond online using the form provided, by completing the form by hand or downloading a version that can be completed using a word processing program. Please feel free to respond to as few or as many questions as you wish.
The deadline for receipt of responses is 5pm on the closing date given for each consultation. Responses not submitted through the online platform can be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to Consultations, Ofqual, Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry CV5 6UB.
A list of all our consultations that are currently open for responses. You can read the consultation text and respond in a number of ways.
- Consultation on Withdrawing the Regulatory Arrangements for the Qualifications and Credit Framework
- Guided Learning Hours - July 2014
- Consultation on the Conduct, Marking and Grading of Spoken Language Skills in GCSE English Language
- Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Lifting the Accreditation Requirement – Consultation
- Completing GCSE, AS and A Level Reform
An archive of Ofqual’s consultations that are now closed to responses. You can still read the consultations and any related comments along with any official response we have posted.
Recently closed consultations:
- Steve Bailey: Very, very disappointing. It is essential that students who opt for GCSE PE can be rewarded for t...2014-07-21 09:18:13Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Helen Johnson: It's the end of term and may be just too tired to see it, but I cant see and major changes?2014-07-18 09:00:03Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- R Finc: I couldn't agree more with Paul Mcmanus. Yet again physical competence is being undervalued. This...2014-07-18 08:14:37Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- SHutley: Shameful!Whatever next.....2014-07-18 04:09:21Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Nick Frost: We stopped doing GCSE ICT a couple of years ago for several reasons: 1. pupils were spending sub...2014-07-18 00:34:10Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016