Have your say
Comment on the work that we do by reading and responding to our consultations.
Thank you for taking the time to consider reading and responding to Ofqual’s consultation(s). A list of all our consultations that are open to responses can be found below. You can respond online using the form provided, by completing the form by hand or downloading a version that can be completed using a word processing program. Please feel free to respond to as few or as many questions as you wish.
The deadline for receipt of responses is 5pm on the closing date given for each consultation. Responses not submitted through the online platform can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Consultations, Ofqual, Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry CV5 6UB.
A list of all our consultations that are currently open for responses. You can read the consultation text and respond in a number of ways.
- Consultation on Withdrawing the Regulatory Arrangements for the Qualifications and Credit Framework
- Guided Learning Hours - July 2014
- Consultation on the Conduct, Marking and Grading of Spoken Language Skills in GCSE English Language
- Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
An archive of Ofqual’s consultations that are now closed to responses. You can still read the consultations and any related comments along with any official response we have posted.
Recently closed consultations:
- Andy Smith: I concur with Julie. This could be a slippery slope towards overemphasising the importance of voc...2014-09-05 12:04:34Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- rob whistler: This is an awful idea! 70% Theory for a PRACTICAL subject. I can not understand why GCSE PE shoul...2014-09-04 16:05:31Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Tryphon Pneumaticos: Dear colleague The number of entries in Mathematics subjects would be boosted if all 6 modules...2014-09-03 07:55:52Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Ben Lawrence: I agree with every comment that has been posted here already. I firmly believe that a 50-50% weig...2014-09-01 00:06:22Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Debbie Hughes: To only have 30% of the marks awarded for practical performance is scandalous and a real let down...2014-08-30 23:29:08Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016