Have your say
Comment on the work that we do by reading and responding to our consultations.
Thank you for taking the time to consider reading and responding to Ofqual’s consultation(s). A list of all our consultations that are open to responses can be found below. You can respond online using the form provided, by completing the form by hand or downloading a version that can be completed using a word processing program. Please feel free to respond to as few or as many questions as you wish.
The deadline for receipt of responses is 5pm on the closing date given for each consultation. Responses not submitted through the online platform can be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to Consultations, Ofqual, Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry CV5 6UB.
A list of all our consultations that are currently open for responses. You can read the consultation text and respond in a number of ways.
An archive of Ofqual’s consultations that are now closed to responses. You can still read the consultations and any related comments along with any official response we have posted.
Recently closed consultations:
- Naresh Proddaturi: I agree with Dr Kevin that if correct terminology is not used by qualification writers than we ca...2014-01-08 09:48:42New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013
- dr Kevin R Bond: AOs imply that at AS students will be required to carry out non-exam based coursework. Is this a ...2014-01-04 09:25:45New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013
- dr Kevin R Bond: If this is a Computing qualification can we have the correct terminology used for a computer prog...2014-01-04 09:23:10New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013
- Nardia Foster: Will it be clear to all(schools, colleges, universities and the government ministers) that psycho...2013-12-12 20:02:28New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013
- Mohamed Dada: I concur with the changes proposed. I think it is useful to have some fieldwork as it is an integ...2013-12-03 23:22:10New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013