Have your say
Comment on the work that we do by reading and responding to our consultations.
Thank you for taking the time to consider reading and responding to Ofqual’s consultation(s). A list of all our consultations that are open to responses can be found below. You can respond online using the form provided, by completing the form by hand or downloading a version that can be completed using a word processing program. Please feel free to respond to as few or as many questions as you wish.
The deadline for receipt of responses is 5pm on the closing date given for each consultation. Responses not submitted through the online platform can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Consultations, Ofqual, Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry CV5 6UB.
A list of all our consultations that are currently open for responses. You can read the consultation text and respond in a number of ways.
An archive of Ofqual’s consultations that are now closed to responses. You can still read the consultations and any related comments along with any official response we have posted.
Recently closed consultations:
- Mohamed Dada: I concur with the changes proposed. I think it is useful to have some fieldwork as it is an integ...2013-12-03 23:22:10New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013
- Angela Cross: These sound like positive changes for the better. In order to have students apply answers and ma...2013-12-03 12:25:00New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013
- Angela Griffiths: I am concerned with the following "Students who take the AS qualification and go on to take the A...2013-11-29 08:59:05New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013
- Anthony Balkwill: The 'splitting off' of AO5 as a separate AO in ELit is helpful, though 'other readers' would have...2013-11-20 15:02:54New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013
- Kathryn Sobczyk: The addition of the mathematical requisite is beneficial in my opinion. It would be interesting ...2013-11-10 16:15:38New A level Regulatory Requirements – October 2013