Have your say
Comment on the work that we do by reading and responding to our consultations.
Thank you for taking the time to consider reading and responding to Ofqual’s consultation(s). A list of all our consultations that are open to responses can be found below. You can respond online using the form provided, by completing the form by hand or downloading a version that can be completed using a word processing program. Please feel free to respond to as few or as many questions as you wish.
The deadline for receipt of responses is 5pm on the closing date given for each consultation. Responses not submitted through the online platform can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Consultations, Ofqual, Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry CV5 6UB.
A list of all our consultations that are currently open for responses. You can read the consultation text and respond in a number of ways.
- Consultation on Withdrawing the Regulatory Arrangements for the Qualifications and Credit Framework
- Guided Learning Hours - July 2014
- Consultation on the Conduct, Marking and Grading of Spoken Language Skills in GCSE English Language
- Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
An archive of Ofqual’s consultations that are now closed to responses. You can still read the consultations and any related comments along with any official response we have posted.
Recently closed consultations:
- Ben Lawrence: I agree with every comment that has been posted here already. I firmly believe that a 50-50% weig...2014-09-01 00:06:22Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Debbie Hughes: To only have 30% of the marks awarded for practical performance is scandalous and a real let down...2014-08-30 23:29:08Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Jaz: I am going to do A level Biology AQA at home. I am not sure if they still be accepted at Universi...2014-08-27 21:56:54Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- FP: I agree with the above comments. The same rules should apply to Dance as Art and Design. Dance GC...2014-08-26 12:41:26Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Mel Cambridge: Im shocked with the proposals. A 30%-70% does not allow the students who perhaps struggle with th...2014-08-19 09:06:05Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016