Have your say
Comment on the work that we do by reading and responding to our consultations.
Thank you for taking the time to consider reading and responding to Ofqual’s consultation(s). A list of all our consultations that are open to responses can be found below. You can respond online using the form provided, by completing the form by hand or downloading a version that can be completed using a word processing program. Please feel free to respond to as few or as many questions as you wish.
The deadline for receipt of responses is 5pm on the closing date given for each consultation. Responses not submitted through the online platform can be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to Consultations, Ofqual, Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry CV5 6UB.
A list of all our consultations that are currently open for responses. You can read the consultation text and respond in a number of ways.
An archive of Ofqual’s consultations that are now closed to responses. You can still read the consultations and any related comments along with any official response we have posted.
Recently closed consultations:
- Consultation on the Conduct, Marking and Grading of Spoken Language Skills in GCSE English Language
- Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Lifting the Accreditation Requirement – Consultation
- Completing GCSE, AS and A Level Reform
- Reforming GCSEs in Modern Foreign and Ancient Languages
- John Myerson: I agree that the proposed assessment objectives are clearer than the current ones. It also helps ...2014-09-29 09:28:25Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2
- Oluwaseyi Uche: Defining GLH as above is practically 'limiting' students and tutors to face to face contact in th...2014-09-25 12:52:45Guided Learning Hours - July 2014
- A.Matthews: I am in agreement with the comments seen above. This is a huge retrograde step that will lead to...2014-09-18 16:53:35Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- JennyTaylor: I am really interested in the new Core Maths that OCR is designing. This is a real example of ma...2014-09-15 17:14:24Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Amy Jones: I agree with the above comments - every student I have taught in GCSE Dance has opted for the sub...2014-09-15 08:52:40Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016