Have your say
Comment on the work that we do by reading and responding to our consultations.
Thank you for taking the time to consider reading and responding to Ofqual’s consultation(s). A list of all our consultations that are open to responses can be found below. You can respond online using the form provided, by completing the form by hand or downloading a version that can be completed using a word processing program. Please feel free to respond to as few or as many questions as you wish.
The deadline for receipt of responses is 5pm on the closing date given for each consultation. Responses not submitted through the online platform can be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to Consultations, Ofqual, Spring Place, Herald Avenue, Coventry CV5 6UB.
A list of all our consultations that are currently open for responses. You can read the consultation text and respond in a number of ways.
An archive of Ofqual’s consultations that are now closed to responses. You can still read the consultations and any related comments along with any official response we have posted.
Recently closed consultations:
- Consultation on Withdrawing the Regulatory Arrangements for the Qualifications and Credit Framework
- Guided Learning Hours - July 2014
- Consultation on the Conduct, Marking and Grading of Spoken Language Skills in GCSE English Language
- Developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Lifting the Accreditation Requirement – Consultation
- Margaret Porter: I strongly disagree with the proposal to reduce the non-exam element of a GCSE food course. I wou...2014-10-26 19:02:01Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2
- Natalie Tebbat: I am excited by the opportunity presented by this proposal. Combining all the context's covered t...2014-10-25 20:13:32Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2
- Kath Callaghan: I like the subject content of this new course. I DO NOT like the "Cooking" within the subject...2014-10-24 17:50:42Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2
- Jayne Fisher: The proposed content of the new Cooking and Nutrition course seems reasonable, but the name is ab...2014-10-23 10:20:36Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2
- Ben Magrath: I think moving to a higher proportion of the marks in an exam is the wrong way to go when you con...2014-10-22 19:34:25Developing new GCSEs, A levels and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016 − Part 2